The Best Rolloff Dumpster Rental Prices in Oyster Bay NY For Construction or Residential Dumpsters
Know your way around dumpster rental with the help of Long Island Dumpster Rental Pros, a company dedicated to providing you accurate details about waste removal containers. We promise to guide you in choosing a Oyster Bay New York dumpster that can perfectly accommodate the trash produced by your project. Don’t worry if this is your first time to rent a roll-off container; we will be there to guide you every step of the way.
To Help answer answer your dumpster rental questions we’ve put together this Simple Guide to Renting a Dumpster in Oyster Bay, we hope you find if helpful:
What Size Dumpster Do You Need?
Our professional waste haulers are available to answer your queries about dumpster sizes and holding capacity. With our lengthy experience, we can suggest the perfect size of dumpster for the project you are working on. Call us at 631-496-2172 about the project you want to undertake, and we will advise you on what is the best size to use.
The term used is cubic yard, which refers to the volume (not the dimensions) that the dumpsters can hold. For instance, a 10-yard dumpster can hold 10 cubic yards of debris. This doesn’t refer to the dimensions, however, which in this case is 14 feet by eight feet by four feet. It will also be useful to note the weight of trash that each dumpster can contain.
10 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
How are Dumpsters Classified According to Size?
- 10 Cubic Yard: Cleaning out your garage, basement or attic is not likely to yield a lot of waste, in which case, this small-sized container will suffice. Likewise, this size will also be perfect for yard debris from a small landscaping project.
- 15 Cubic Yard Dumpster: The dimension is not that much different from the 10 cubic yard. When you need to clean out your garage or do a spring cleaning on a small home, this one would be the perfect choice.
- 20 Cubic Yard Roll Off Dumpster: This size typically holds as much as 6,000 pounds. You might think that it’s big but consider that the average weight of the couch is about 170 pounds. If you are landscaping or constructing a pool or patio, this size will probably be the one for you.
- 30 Cubic Yard Roll Off Dumpster: This container size is suitable for office clean outs and or renovations, and large-scale home remodeling projects. It can perfectly fit in cabinets, appliances, kitchen wall tiles, and even countertops. The bin can accommodate up to 5 tons or 10,000 lbs. of trash.
- 40 Cubic Yard Dumpster: For large-scale construction projects, we recommend renting out a 40-cubic yard waste bin. If you wish to toss away drywall, lumber, roofing beams or other heavy-weight and large items, then you ought to rent out the largest dumpster size. You can say that this is a must-have when you are in the construction business.
How Much Does It Cost to Rent a Dumpster?
The cost of renting a dumpster will depend upon the size, type, city fees and landfill charges. Dumpster pricing can be quite complex, but it is important that you know how it works so you do not get surprised when the final bill rolls in.
Here are some of the factors we consider before providing a price quotation for our services:
- Supply and demand (peak seasons command higher prices, for example)
- The type of trash and junk dumped in the container
- Dumpster size and type
- Length of time you rent the dumpster
- Total volume of trash
- Regulatory and landfill fees from the city/county
Apparently, it is not just the size that affects the price, but also the type of dumpster rented. Here are the dumpsters we offer:
- construction roll off containers
- residential roll off containers
- household trash roll off containers
- garbage roll off containers
- concrete roll off containers
- demolition roll off containers
- yard waste roll off containers
Do You Need a Dumpster Permit in Oyster Bay?
It may be safe to presume dumpster rental prices to vary because there are a number of factors that do affect the pricing. Anyhow, Long Island Dumpster Rental Pros is here to give you expert advice on the kind of dumpster rental service to avail yourself of. Once we determine the details of your project, we can help you choose among the dumpster sizes that we have. If you wish to get a complete and accurate price quotation, please contact us via 631-496-2172. We will provide a sample quotation free of charge.
We have proven expertise in delivering professional roll off dumpsters in Long Island, and we can assure you that we will provide you with an honest and accurate quote. We have dumpsters for all types and sizes of project. At our company, we guarantee that you can find a dumpster for rent that suits your needs and budget. We guarantee to provide a fixed-rate quote. We guarantee that there will be no hidden costs in our charges.